MotoBuys
  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
Motobuys Forum Riding Parts v
1 2 Next »
Best backroad route from Denver to Moab? Avoiding I-70 if possible

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best backroad route from Denver to Moab? Avoiding I-70 if possible
MotoMike

Unregistered
 
#1
4 hours ago
So I've got a week off next month and I'm finally doing the Denver to Moab run on my Versys 650. Everyone keeps telling me to just slab it on I-70 but whats the fun in that. Looking for suggestions on the scenic backway routes, thinking maybe down through Grand Junction via some of the smaller highways instead. Anybody done this run before? Curious about fuel stops too since some of those stretches look pretty empty on the map. Also hows the weather looking around late May, dont wanna get caught in snow up in the higher passes. Appreciate any tips from folks whos ridden it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Support by MotoBuys

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode