MotoBuys
  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
Motobuys Forum Riding Modifications v
1 2 3 Next »
First track day on the old FZR, what should I check before I go?

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First track day on the old FZR, what should I check before I go?
MotoMike

Unregistered
 
#1
9 hours ago
So I finally signed up for my first track day next month with my 92 FZR600 that I rebuilt over the winter. Bike runs great on the street but I know track is a whole different animal. What do you guys go through before a track day? I'm thinking fresh oil, new brake fluid, check the pads obviously. Tires are decent Pilot Roads but not track tires, will they be ok for a beginner group? Also do I need to safety wire anything or is that only for advanced groups? And what about taping up lights and mirrors, does the org usually supply tape? Any tips for a first timer would be awesome. Not trying to set lap records just want to survive and have fun. Thanks in advance
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Support by MotoBuys

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode