MotoBuys
  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
Motobuys Forum Riding Troubleshooting / General Technical Questions v
1 2 3 4 Next »
anybody else name their bikes?

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody else name their bikes?
MotoMike

Unregistered
 
#1
4 hours ago
So I finally got the old CB750 running after 3 months of carb rebuild hell and my wife goes "you spend more time with that thing than me, you should at least name it." So now she's "Rosie" cause she's rusty and loud and takes forever to warm up lol.
Got me thinking though, how many of you actually name your bikes? My first bike was a beat up KLR I called The Mule cause it just kept going no matter what I threw at it. Blew the motor at 60k and rebuilt it in a buddies garage over winter. Still miss that thing.
Is this a normal thing or am I just getting old? Curious what names you guys got and the stories behind em.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)



  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Support by MotoBuys

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode