09-23-2026, 12:00 AM
Been wrenching and riding for a long time and I've probably burned through a dozen pairs of gloves over the years. The usual story, either they're comfortable for 20 minutes then your fingers go dead, or they last forever but feel like you're gripping the bars with oven mitts. Just picked up a pair of the Rukka Virium 2.0 and honestly I'm impressed so far. Real goat leather, no stupid hard knuckle armor digging into your hand, and the seams are actually where they should be. Rode about 3 hours in them last weekend, mix of highway and some twisties, zero hot spots. The only thing I'd say is size up half if you're between sizes, they run a touch snug new. Any of you running something similar that's held up past a season or two? I'm curious how the palms wear on these before I fully commit to recommending them. Also if anyone's got a good waterproof option for the shoulder seasons, I'm all ears.
