MotoBuys
  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
Motobuys Forum General New Member Introductions v
1 2 3 4 5 … 34 Next »
Best gloves for cold weather riding that still let you feel the levers?

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best gloves for cold weather riding that still let you feel the levers?
moto Expert

Unregistered
 
#1
Today, 12:00 AM
Been wrenching on bikes for 15 years and I still can't find a winter glove that keeps my hands warm without turning my fingers into sausages. I ride year round here in the northeast and every "winter" glove I've tried either blocks all feeling at the lever or the insulation packs out after one season.
Curious what you all actually run. I'm more interested in real world feedback than marketing claims. Heated gloves seem like the obvious answer but I've heard mixed things about the wiring holding up long term. Also not trying to spend 300 bucks if a 120 dollar pair does the job.
For reference I'm on a naked bike with no wind protection so my hands take the full blast. Bar muffs are not happening, I don't care how well they work, they look ridiculous. So what's actually keeping your hands alive out there? Drop your picks and tell me how long they lasted.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Support by MotoBuys

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode