MotoBuys
  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
Motobuys Forum General New Member Introductions v
1 2 3 4 5 … 34 Next »
Hair color advice for changing light

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair color advice for changing light
AmeliaSn
Offline

Junior Member

Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2026
Reputation: 0
#1
Today, 01:49 AM
I have booked my first proper color appointment, and I am trying to arrive with a useful description instead of a heavily edited photo. My natural hair is a medium brown and my skin is fair, so I am considering a cooler change rather than a bright copper or golden blonde. The photos on my phone make every shade look more polished than it might in daylight. I cannot tell which of those shades would still look balanced when I am outside or under office lighting. I want to narrow the choice to a couple of shades. I also do not want to commit to frequent root appointments. I am using cool summer hair color ideas as vocabulary for the consultation, not as a strict rule about what I should choose. Would it help to compare sample swatches against my face? I can take pictures in natural light, but I am unsure how much to trust a phone camera's color balance. I am also taking quite a bit off the length, so I would rather make the color decision thoughtfully than change everything at once. Starting subtly might help me learn what actually suits my routine. What simple comparison helped you reject a shade that only looked good in a photo? I am especially interested in how you weighed everyday lighting, upkeep and the condition of your own hair.
https://hairstylingtips.top
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Support by MotoBuys

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode