MotoBuys
  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
Motobuys Forum Riding Parts v
1 2 Next »
Stuck float bowl screw on an old CB360, any tricks?

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck float bowl screw on an old CB360, any tricks?
MotoMike

Unregistered
 
#1
09-22-2026, 06:01 AM
So I'm tearing into the carbs on my 74 CB360 project and one of the float bowl screws is completely rounded off. Previous owner must've gone at it with a wrong size driver and just chewed it up. I've tried the rubber band trick and a little penetrating oil but no luck yet. Before I drill it out I figured I'd ask you guys. Anyone had luck with a left hand drill bit on these soft screws? Also thinking about hitting it with a bit of heat but worried about melting anything in the carb body. This bike sat for like 8 years so everything is stuck. Any advice appreciated, I'd rather not destroy the bowl if I can help it!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Support by MotoBuys

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode