MotoBuys
  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
Motobuys Forum General New Member Introductions v
1 2 3 4 5 … 34 Next »
anyone else wave at scooters? lol

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else wave at scooters? lol
MotoMike

Unregistered
 
#1
4 hours ago
ok so this is gonna sound dumb but my buddy gave me crap the other day for waving at a guy on a scooter. I wave at everybody on two wheels. Harleys, crotch rockets, dual sports, mopeds, scooters, whatever. My rule is if you're on two wheels you're one of us and you get the wave. He says scooters dont count and I'm watering down the brotherhood or something lol. I told him he sounds like the old guys back in the day who wouldnt wave at jap bikes. Same energy man. Anyway curious what you all do. Do you wave at scooters? Vespa guys always wave back btw and they seem genuinely stoked about it. Meanwhile half the dudes on baggers act like I insulted their mother. Anyway ride safe out there, weathers finally turning and I got the old CB out of the garage last weekend.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Support by MotoBuys

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode